Sail and Stay - BVI Nanny Cay Resort and Marina
Nanny Cay Resort offers a charming forty room hotel, just 10 minutes from Road Town. All rooms have air conditioning, direct-dial telephone, cable television, daily maid service, private balconies overlooking the marina or gardens and all the creature comforts of home. An on-site laundry service is available, as are put-up beds for children and a babysitting service.
Standard studios have two full sized beds. Deluxe studios have two queen sized beds, a seating area and larger floor space. The Deluxe suite which has a master bedroom and separate living room, two bathrooms and boasts the best views overlooking the marina.
The resort offers two restaurants, a dive operation, windsurfing lagoon with rentals and lessons available upon request. Also provided for guests are an all-weather lighted tennis court, a sandy volleyball court and a fresh water swimming pool overlooking the Sir Francis Drake Channel.
Rates per couple; 5 nights hotel stay and 2 day Basic Keelboat course with training on an IC24:
- November 1- April 30 $1,750 (U.S.) - standard studio with two double beds
- May 1- October 31 $1,425 (U.S.) - standard studio with two double beds
- November 1- April 30 $3,915 (U.S.) - Waterfront townhouse
- May 1- October 31 $3,330 (U.S.) - Waterfront townhouse
US Sailing Basic Keelboat certification is optional. The certification fee is $75pp, which includes text, logbook, exam fee and one year membership to the US Sailing Association.
Basic Cruising course wiBC classth training on the Beneteau 36 or 39:
- November 1- April 30 $2,160 (U.S.) - standard studio with two double beds
- May 1- October 31 $1,845 (U.S.) - standard studio with two double beds
- November 1- April 30 $3,525 (U.S.) - Waterfront townhouse
- May 1- October 31 $2,425 (U.S.) - Waterfront townhouse
Taxes included. Please inquire for single's and family rates.
Certification is optional. If testing for the US Sailing Basic Cruising certification, the prerequisite is Basic Keelboat. The certification fee is $50pp, which includes text and exam fee.