Sail and Stay Sailing Vacation Packages - combine your sailing course with relaxation.
Together with Ft. Recovery Beachfront Villas, Rob Swain Sailing School is pleased to offer the ultimate sail and stay holiday. Learn to sail in the beautiful, protected waters of the BVI with RSSS and enjoy your time ashore relaxing in the charm and warmth of Ft. Recovery's lovely seaside villas.
Ft Recovery BVIEarn your US Sailing Association Basic Keelboat certification through this exciting 2-day course! This course is structured to teach both theory as well as physical instruction. This course includes one-hour of classroom concentrating on terminology, parts of the boat, knots and theory, followed by 4 1/2 hours of on the water training each day. This course is the proper way for beginners to learn and is also a great review for those who do have some sailing experience.
Sail and Stay Package
(Room Taxes are INCLUDED)
- Two-day Basic Keelboat course* for two, with Rob Swain Sailing school on Tortola (no prerequisite) or two day Basic Cruising course for two (pre-requisite: Basic Keelboat).
- Seven Nights, Eight Days at the exclusive Fort Recovery Beachfront Villas.
- One Bedroom Villa Suite on the Beach Consisting of Sun Patio or Balcony, Living room, Fully equipped Kitchen or Kitchenette depending on Villa, Large Master Bedroom tastefully decorated and Full Bath.
- Four Nights of Dinners per person in our exquisite new Restaurant (does not include 15% service charge for waitstaff).
- Four Full American Breakfasts each (does not include 15% service charge for waitstaff).
- FREE High Speed Wireless Internet access as well as Guest Computer available at Reception area.
- Half-Day Snorkel Trip on Sunseeker Martinique Yacht for nearby island sightseeing, luncheon on the Willy T pirate ship and spectacular Snorkeling at two popular sites, The Indians and The Caves.
- Tranquil Spa Massage - Half-hour each, Couples Massage available if requested (Swedish, Shiatsu, and Reflexology combination).
- Welcome Botanical Flower bouquet of fresh, exotic local flowers.
- A/C, Ceiling Fans, Cable TV (HBO, Cinemax and Showtime available),
- Daily Housekeeping Service, Private Room Service (please give notice).
- Bottled water starter supply upon arrival in Villa.
- 17% Government tax and service charge on Villa Included.
- Mind and Body Yoga and Pilates classes at Sunset on the Dock.
- Cooler and Ice located at reception area for your convenience at any time.
*US Sailing/ASA Basic Keelboat certification is optional. The certification fee is $75pp, which includes logbook, exam fee and one year membership to US Sailing.
Rates per couple including 2 day Basic Keelboat course with training on an IC24:
- 4/14 to 12/17 - $3,018 (U.S.) - Summer Rate
- 12/18 to 4/13 - $4,312 (U.S.) - Winter Rate
Rates per couple including 2 day Basic Cruising course with training on the Beneteau 36 or 39:
- 4/14 to 12/17 - $3,460 (U.S.) - Summer Rate
- 12/18 to 4/13 - $4,750 (U.S.) - Winter Rate
We can also include a 7 day jeep rental (recommended). Please let us know in advance and we will book the jeep rental for you at our discounted rates.